Thursday 23 June 2011

NathiaGali beach - I believe you had never seen this before in Karachi.

The NathiaGali beach most of the people even from people from Karachi were also listening the name of this beach first time, even you can’t visit this beach until you don’t have any relation or contact with armed forces. This beach is located at last point of Karachi coastline. The area of this beach is very restricted even the person from armed force has to booked place for their relatives in advance. This beach is really very peaceful and clean. You can also find many ancient graves near that beach. There is a cape on one side of NathiaGali beach and ocean on the other side. Well if you ever get a chance to visit that place then take me with you (Just kidding). I love to visit NathiaGali Beach so guys see come pictures and suggest me if I need to do any thing else with.












No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, If you like my post then do comment
Thank You.